Amazon Prime Membership Details, Offers, Coupon Promo, Validity, Support: Amazon Prime is an annual membership option which offers customers unlimited access to a bank of films, music, and e-books, for a flat monthly fee. Amazon Prime including FREE Two-Day Shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, you can able to borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. All Amazon Prime members receive multiple benefits including Free 1/ 2 day delivery, Free Standard delivery, discounted same-day or morning delivery at Rs.50, scheduled delivery at Rs.50 for Prime eligible items, along with early or exclusive access to lightning deals.
Prime members can now order groceries online – and take part in an exclusive Prime Day purchasing event once a year. Prime members also offer a Prime Video membership for $8.99 a month that only includes Prime Video as a benefit.
What Does Amazon Prime Offer?
- Unlimited one-day delivery on your Amazon orders in the UK
- Access to Amazon’s music library, with unlimited downloads and streams
- Unlimited video streaming of 15,000 TV shows and movies through Amazon Prime Instant Video (formerly LoveFilm)
- Use one of over 500,000 titles per month for free on any Kindle device
- 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals – including Prime Day.
- Prime Photos for unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive. You also get 5GB of cloud storage for other types of files.
Amazon Prime Discount Codes
At various times of the year, Amazon released introduction offers for new members, with £5 to £10 off your first purchase when made through the Primary Now app. You can download it from the Apple App Store here or Google Play store here.
If you are an Amazon Primary Amazon Prime member and spend £40 or more on your first order through the app, you can get £10 off by entering the promo code the promotion code 10NOW40 at the checkout.
The offer – which expires 31 July 2017 – does not consist of infant system, gift cards or products that contain alcohol and is limited to one per customer and per account.
You have to sign up for Prime Now online which charges £79/year, although it is a 30 day free trial option, you must remember to cancel before the 30 days ends if you don’t want it or you’ll be charged. So download an app to your smartphone and you are ready to go.